The updated pre-auction records list is now ready on Florida Tax Auction.
Next update will be February 7
Every other Friday, we perform the following actions:
- Seek out the new auction dates
- Collect the records as the counties give them
- Enhance the records with information typically not provide by Real Tax Deed, Grant Street or the county auction sites:
- Property Address
- Assessed Value
- Owners Name and Mailing Addresses
- Whether or not it is a Homestead Property
- A direct link to each record on the Property Appraisers Website
- A direct link to a map or birds-eye view of the property.
This makes it easy for you to go through our list and spot the properties in which you are interested. When we upload a new set of records, any tax deeds that were redeemed or cancelled in the previous 2 weeks are removed from the list.
Beginning February 1, 2020 you will need a Premium Membership ($29/month) to view, browse and export the auction records.
However, until then, the Tax Deed Auction Records List is free for everyone so you can get in and have a good look around.
We also have Premium Services you can order which include:
- Property Information Reports: We go to the county websites and obtain these reports for you. As Low As .50¢ each
- Printer-Ready Labels of Property Owners and Mailing Address (Great for mailing out post cards or Yellow Letters) As Low As $1 per 30 records
- Skip Trace Services: We have Skip Masters who will find these property owners for you! As Low As $1.00 per property owner!
The owners on our list have properties that are already scheduled for a Tax Deed Auction, so they are HIGHLY motivated to accept you offers
Check out our Properties List and Premium Services now
The Team @ Florida Tax Auction
You are receiving this email because you joined our website, Florida Tax Auction at https://www.floridataxauction.com
To unsubscribe from our notifications, please reply to this email with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line.